Publications - Gynecology
- Number of vaginal lactobacilli in postmenopausal women with vaginal atrophy before and after treatment with erbium-YAG laser: a randomized sham-controlled trialPanyawongudom, N., Panyakhamlerd, K. & Suwan, A.
BMC women’s health, 23(1), p.513.
- Analysis of Predictive Factors for Return to Sports in Female Athletes With Stress Urinary IncontinenceOkui, N., Erel, T. & Okui, M.A.
Cureus, 2023;15(8), p.e44364.
- Efficacy and safety of intraurethral Erbium:YAG laser treatment in women with stress urinary incontinence following failed intravaginal laser therapy: a retrospective studyTseng, Y.-L. & Su, C.-F.
Lasers in medical science,2023; 38(1), p.207.
- Nd:YAG/Er:YAG dual laser vs. topical steroid to treat vulvar lichen
sclerosus: study protocol of a randomized controlled trialViereck, V., Gamper, M., Regauer, S., Walser, C. & Zivanovic, I.
Archives of gynecology and obstetrics, 2023;08(2), pp.643–649.
- Non-ablative vaginal erbium laser treatment of patients with cystocele and stress urinary incontinence – a retrospective studyNovakov Mikic A.,Lepeš Bingold B.,Hreljac I.,Vižintin Z.
EGO European Gynecology and Obstetrics (2023); 2023/01:004-009 doi: 10.53260/EGO.235016
- A randomized trial comparing vaginal laser therapy and pelvic floor physical therapy for treating women with stress urinary incontinence, , , et al.
Neurourol Urodyn. 2023; 1- 10. doi:10.1002/nau.25244
- Long-Term Improvement in Urinary Incontinence in an Elite Female Athlete Through the Laser Treatment: A Case Report.Okui, N., Ikegami, T., Mikic, A.N., Okui, M. & Gaspar, A.
- SUI in postmenopausal women: advantages of an intraurethral + intravaginal Er:YAG laser.
Erel, C.T., Gambacciani, M., Ozcivit Erkan, I.B., Gokmen Inan, N., Hamzaoglu Canbolat, K. & Fidecicchi, T.
Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society, pp.1–7, 2023.
- A study of the objective benefits and safety of Er-YAG laser in the treatment of genitourinary syndrome of menopause.Avul, Z. & Guven, C.M.
Lasers in medical science, 2023; 38(1), p.131.
- Comparison of Er:YAG and CO(2) laser therapy for women with stress urinary incontinence. Lasers in surgery and medicine
Li, P.-C. & Ding, D.-C.
2023. Lasers in surgery and medicine.
- Treatment of Detrusor Underactivity (DU) with StarFormer®Toshihide Miyauchi, MDJ LA&HA - J Laser Health Acad 2022; 2022(2):CN12
- Laser Treatment of CIN and HPV InfectionEnikő Kassai, MDJ LA&HA - J Laser Health Acad 2022; 2022(2):CN08