Publications - Gynecology
- Baseline ICIQ-UI score, body mass index, age, average birth weight, and perineometry duration as promising predictors of the short-term efficacy of Er:YAG laser treatment in stress urinary incontinent women: A prospective cohort study
Fistonić, I. & Fistonić, N. Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 2018
- Effect of non-ablative laser treatment on overactive bladder symptoms, urinary incontinence and sexual function in women with urodynamic stress incontinenceLin YH, Hsieh WC, Huang L, Liang CC.
J Obstet Gynecol. 2017 Dec;56(6):815-820
- Intraurethral Erbium:YAG laser for the management of urinary symptoms of genitourinary syndrome of menopause: A pilot studyGaspar A, Maestri S, Silva J, Brandi H, Luque D, Koron N and Vižintin Z. (2018)
Lasers Surg. Med.
- Non-ablative Er:YAG Laser Therapy Effect on Stress Urinary Incontinence Related to Quality of Life and Sexual Function: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Mija Blaganje, Darija Šćepanović, Lidija Žgur, Ivan Verdenik, Franja Pajk, Adolf Lukanović
European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 224 (2018):153–158
- Long-term Effects of vaginal Erbium Laser in the Treatment of Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
Gambacciani M, Levancini M, Russo E, Vacca L, Simoncini T, Cervigni M.
Climacteric. 2018;1(2):148-152. doi:10.1080/13697137.2018.1436538.
- Structural Reorganization of the Vaginal Mucosa in Stress Urinary Incontinence under Conditions of Er:YAG Laser Treatment
Lapii GA, Yakovleva AY, Neimark AI
Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 2017, 162(4):510–514
- Vaginal Erbium Laser: The Second-generation Thermotherapy for the Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
Gambacciani M, Levancini M, Cervigni M.
Climacteric, 2015, 18(5):757-763
- Vaginal erbium laser as second-generation thermotherapy for the genitourinary syndrome of menopause: a pilot study in breast cancer survivors
Gambacciani M, Levancini M.
Menopause. 2017 Mar;24(3):316-319
- Vaginal Erbium Laser: the Second Generation Thermotherapy for the Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause (GSM) in Breast Cancer Survivors. A preliminary report of a pilot study
Gambacciani M, Levancini M.
It. J. Gynaecol. Obstet. 2015, 27:15-17
- Non-Ablative Erbium YAG Laser for the Treatment of Type III Stress Urinary Incontinence (Intrinsic Sphincter Deficiency)
Gaspar, A. & Brandi, H.
Lasers Med Sci (2017) 32:685-91. doi:10.1007/s10103-017-2170-5
- Non-Ablative Vaginal Erbium YAG Laser for the Treatment of Cystocele
Bizjak-Ogrinc U, Sencar S
(2017) Non-ablative vaginal erbium YAG laser for the treatment of cystocele. Ital J Gynaecol Obstet 29:19–25.
- Treatment of Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause with Erbium:YAG Laser: A Prospective Study of Efficacy and Safety of the Treatment for Women after Menopause of Natural Origin and Therapy-Induced Menopause in Breast Cancer SurvivorsJuan F. BojaniniJ LA&HA - J Laser Health Acad 2016; 2016(1):35-40