16 October 2020 - 18 October 2020
Dallas, TX, United States
During this intensive three-day workshop, participants will learn the necessary skills, principles and procedures for using Fotona’s SP Dynamis laser system in a variety of aesthetic applications, along with the TimeWalker™ Fotona4D® laser system for non-invasive laser facelifting treatments.
First day: a theoretical review of essentials of laser and laser-assisted treatments and laser-tissue interactions.
Second day: in-depth presentation of procedures and the effects of various parameter settings, with selected treatment procedures demonstrated on live patients.
Third day: advanced techniques to achieve optimal results, with additional live demonstrations.
Topics will include:
• Rejuvenation techniques
- 1st Step: SmoothLiftin Er:YAG
- 2nd Step: FRAC3 Nd:YAG
- 3rd Step: PIANO Nd:YAG
- 4th Step: Light Peel Er:YAG
• Conventional full-spot skin resurfacing
• Fractional skin resurfacing
• Non-ablative Nd:YAG skin rejuvenation
• SMOOTH mode rejuvenation treatments
• TwinLight (Combined Er:YAG & Nd:YAG) treatments
• TightSculpting® Body Shaping
• Hair reduction
• Vascular lesion treatments
• Onychomycosis treatments
• Smooth Eye – a non-ablative Fotona SMOOTH® mode treatment for tightening of the periocular region.
• Lip Lase – a non-invasive plumping for fuller lips without injectables.